The Amarillo Tea Party Patriots Group does NOT endorse candidates
or any political party.
Join us for the Texas Attorney General forum we will be co-sponsoring with New Revolution Now:
Saturday, Nov. 16, 2013, 1pm at Happy State Bank!
Be informed about your candidates
& their positions on various issues!
Other Texas Tea Party Groups:
ATPP's Mission Statement:
The Amarillo Tea Party Patriots (ATPP) is a non-profit 501c(4) organization, an independent grassroots group of citizens whose sole purpose is to unite those individuals who believe the government has over-extended its reach and has been fiscally irresponsible through over-spending, bailouts and excessive taxation. This group is not affiliated with any political party and encourages all Americans everywhere, who subscribe to the following principles to join us in promoting change to current government policy:
1. We uphold and adhere to the Constitution of the United States of America;
2. We believe in limited government;
3. We believe in individual rights;
4. We believe in balanced budgets for all levels of government;
5. We believe in fiscal responsibility and honest accountability of our tax dollars in the hands of local, state and federal government officials;
6. We believe in taxation legislation and policies that promote individual freedom and prosperity as well as business growth and productivity;
7. We believe in instituting term limits for members of Congress; and
8. We believe in border control, prohibiting illegal immigration due to costs associated with legal representation, education and health care that are passed on to individual American citizens in the form of excess taxation.
The ATPP believes that to accomplish the principles above, we must educate, communicate and unite with like-minded citizens locally and throughout the state and country to select candidates for elected office who adopt and incorporate the above principles.
You may support our organization by sending a check payable to:
Amarillo Tea Party Patriots
PO Box 3621
Amarillo, Tx 79116
FOUNDERS' QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"If we move in mass, be it ever so circuitously, we shall attain our object; but if we break into squads ... we become an easy conquest to those who can now barely hold us in check." --Thomas Jefferson, 1811